Rhett J. Drugge, MD
- Occlusive Dressings, non-porous second skin layers
- Foams: a mass of tiny bubbles formed on the surface of
- Pastes, biphasic, powder in aqueous solutions
- Suspensions, biphasic, powder in aqueous solutions
- Ointments, high melting point hydrocarbon greases
- Creams, oil in water emulsions, thick
- Lotions, oil in water emulsions, thin
- Solutions, aqueous solutions
- Radiation: UVA, UVB, Grenz Rays, X Ray, Electron Beam,
- Chemotherapeutics: Topical 5 Fluorouracil, Actinex.
- Intralesional Injections: Bleomycin, Corticosteroids,
- Cryotherapy: Liquid Nitrogen, Solid Carbon Dioxide.
- Abrasives: Dermabrasion, Sanding
© 1995-2000 The Internet Dermatology Society, Inc. All rights
Send your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org